Sunday, July 1, 2012

Girly

One of my favorite things about having a girl is getting to dress the same and match!!! Feel free to gag if you want to...lol. But I am enjoying it. And let's be realistic this phase will not last long. What teenager wants to dress like their parents! Here is one of our recent matching items.



Another thing I enjoy about having a girl is playing with animals/dolls. The other day she had the realization that her animals weren't dressed and lucky for her I was prepared and have doll clothes that fit them! Such a fun memory!



She picked out all their clothes and some of them are even wearing her hats...hehe!



Standing by her animals. Can you tell how fun this was for us? She looks so proud! Love that!!!



I love this girl. Thank you God for this special girl.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute Tylie! I love that you had doll clothes already :)

    ReplyDelete