Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Slow Down 2

The other day Dan came home from work early because he had a bad headache. Saffryn did not want to leave his side. So I turned on a movie and she watched quietly (the whole movie!!!) next to him while he slept and relaxed.

I knew Pierce was not going to watch a movie...not his style... so I took him out to the living room and played with him. It was SO much fun. I do not get the chance to spend time with just him very often. We sang songs and to my great surprise he knew some of the gestures!!! We read books and worked on some new signs and truthfully just enjoyed each other's company! He had the chance to play with any toy he wanted...which doesn't happen very often. He really got the chance to shine and show off to his momma (a very willing audience).

I might have missed this moment if I had not been on the look out. Instead I snapped a quick picture so I could remember it even better!




I love these sweet and simple moments. Thank you God for showing me another!


2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful moment! So glad you captured it with a picture and this post to look back on in a few years! Yay for momma/son time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed special time with your 2nd. You have a beautiful heart.

    ReplyDelete