Monday, July 23, 2012

Head To Toe

Dear Pierce,

I love you from the top of your white blonde hair



Down to your sweet light blue eyes



To your ornery smile full of mischief





To your tummy that just can't seem to get enough food



Down to your hands that hug so tight



All the way down to your feet which never seem to be still



You Sir, are pure delight!!!

Dear Saffryn,

I love you from the top of your blonde hair, "that is getting darker like daddy's. Maybe it will turn red or green."



Down to your blue eyes that never seem to need sleep and constantly takes in the world around



Down to your mouth that is full of sugar and spice



To your hands that are most often used for loving and creating



To your legs that can kick out of frustration



All the way down to your toes that love to be painted



You My Dear, are pure delight


And don't either of you ever forget it!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post!! So GREAT!! You are one of the best momma's I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post!! I may have to copy your idea, if you don't mind... : ) This will be so fun for you to look back on later!

    ReplyDelete