Friday, July 6, 2012

32 Weeks

I have been one lean, mean cleaning machine!!! Ok well the lean part is laughable but it just doesn't sound the same to say, one bigly pregnant cleaning machine! Lol!!! I am 32 weeks (hints the title) and I am nesting like crazy. The nursery is ready, the carseat is clean and installed, pack n play is washed and ready, the swing is clean and ready! Not to mention I just had to have the garage organized and cleaned...thanks Dan! All that is really left is packing our hospital bags! I also really want to vacuum out the car and get it washed. I'm thinking this weekend..what do you say hubby??? The nesting urge has been MUCH stronger this go around. Interesting isn't it!

Also my hormones are back and in full swing. I am on the verge of crying...over nothing mind you...constantly! My sleep is super crazy and I feel tired all the time. Bending over is basically impossible at this point! And I am so very hot!!! I am still craving sweets and soda...hehe! It is really fun to see my tummy moving around and daydream about what this little boy is going to be like. Less than 2 months!!!

Had a Dr. Appt today and all looks well. I have gained another 5 lbs...not too bad. I am measuring right on track which really surprised me because I feel HUGE! My Dr said it is because I am just carrying it all out. In 4 weeks we will start checking to see if I am dilating and confirm that he is head down. That is crazy!!!

Here is a picture of my 32 week tummy!



Here is a picture of Saffryn touching my tummy. She loves to "watch" the baby move. She never quite manages to catch him moving but she loves to rub the tummy anyway! She talks about him a lot. It will be fun (I hope) to see her with him when he comes! Pierce is still completely clueless. Ignorance is bliss right?!?




Let's hope we (I) can survive the rest of the summer! I cannot wait to meet and snuggle him! Ahhhh!!! Did I mention LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. You look so good! All belly for sure! I don't think you look huge at all, just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you look so freaking amazing every time you're pregnant? You seriously look like you just have a basketball under your shirt!

    ReplyDelete