Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Helper

I have started having random contractions the last few days which is making the thought of labor and delivery very real! I am sure I still have a few weeks left...but you never really know. 

Anyway Dan had an overnight trip for work to go to this week. This is his last one planned before Max arrives. Before he left town he said, "You are NOT allowed to go into labor while I am gone."

Saffryn was nearby listening and she says, "OH don't worry Dad I will go to the hospital with mom!" 

She quickly changes her mind and says, "Actually I will stay home and take care of the boys. I could do it mom. I could watch them!"

Me: "Oh I am sure you could, but if that happens we will find an adult to come help you so you wouldn't have to worry about it."

Saffryn: "But mom I could make the boys sandwiches!!!"




I am not sure it gets much sweeter than that. And I have no doubt that she would in fact be able to take care of the boys and would run a tight ship! LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lo is the exact same way. I think I would trust her to stay home and look after MW. They are just getting so big and I am so happy I have one helper. HA!

    ReplyDelete