Thursday, August 18, 2011

puppies and toddlers

This is my top 10 list of why my toddler (and probably yours, too) is like a puppy...now before you get too offended just hear me out! You might be surprised at the similarities... and since I have had both I consider myself a reliable source...hehe! :-) ENJOY!

10:  They both have ENDLESS amounts of energy!!!!

9:  They never want to sleep in THEIR own bed...

8:  The toy that is in MY hands is the toy that looks like the MOST fun!

7:  POTTY TRAINING....need I say more????

6:  They can be guided using...FOOD AND TREATS!!!!

5:  They can DESTROY a room faster than I can clean it up...

4:  When it is quiet...be afraid...be VERY AFRAID!!!!

3:  They both run away from you and think it is HILARIOUS...

2:  They make me LAUGH A LOT with the silly things they do...

1:  But most of all they are so so sweet...and loveable... and cuddley. They have big, generous and forgiving hearts. They are loyal. They find the most special place in your heart. It is impossible not to love them and want to spend all your time, energy and money on them. Seriously...try not to fall in love with their sweet sweet faces...it is IMPOSSIBLE!


                                   
















                                          














 I mean really doesn't this just melt your heart??? It does mine!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!!! So cute! Cute Crashy and sweeet Saffryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! I totally see the similarities!

    ReplyDelete