Thursday, August 11, 2011

One, Two, THREE!

Baby boy is 3 months old!!!! Growing fast and as cute as ever!

Stats: I am not completely sure of his weight and height. He will have a check-up at 4 months and go over those things. I am guessing he is over 16 lbs! He is wearing size 3 diapers. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes...yes he is a BIG boy.



He is now 3 months old! Big boy. P.S I keep getting my foot in these shots and it really annoys me. I forgot to crop it out of this one...

He is so sweet! He has a mostly laid back personality! He loves to be held and cuddled. He would rather sleep in our bed than his crib...(oops...lol)! Still has super blue eyes...and lots of cute and squishy rolls! He is super smiley and has laughed a couple of times!!! It is still not a full on belly laugh but it is cute little short
laughs. He has finally started to be calm in his car seat. He used to scream the whole car ride! We are making progress :-)

If the settings are right he will sleep through the night! He has started getting picky about things (like not wanting to sleep in his crib by himself). He still wont take a paci or bottle. Sometimes I wish he would so I could get breaks more easily...but mostly I just love having such a great bond with him.



Cute!

He loves when Saffryn talks to him and plays with him. He is going to be a daredevil I think because he already loves rough and high flying games with his daddy! He is a sensitive boy though. If a child is crying a lot he will start crying, too! He also gets really upset if Saffryn gets too rough with him. Poor baby! He has started putting weight on his legs and stands up (with help obviously). He is holding his head up so well and enjoys sitting and looking around at everything. He still has not rolled over but he does try :)



So happy!

He is just my lovey boy. I am more crazy about him now then ever before. I am trying to remind myself to hold him as much as possible and let him sleep and cuddle with me a lot because in a blink of an eye he will be 2 and in a big boy bed by himself!



Getting stronger on his tummy!

I can't think of what else to say about him right now. He is great. I love him. No wait I LOVE him!

Big baby blues!

2 comments:

  1. I have a BIG boy on my hands too!! He is already 14lb at 7 weeks :) My little dude hardly takes a bottle--in fact he WOULD NOT take one until last weekend Kreg tried again and he drank 2 oz from it, must have been a fluke b/c now he won't take one again:( My friend told me that boys (from the beginning) just love boobs:) Funny but must just be true their whole lives:)

    Love the cute overall's!! He truly is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! He is so stinkin' cute!! I love him so much and want to see him soon. Maybe October?

    ReplyDelete