Monday, August 29, 2011

"Pierce Together"

We were just recently very blessed by a neighbor! I have been looking for a double jogging stroller. I had my search narrowed down to two different brands...but could not decide!!! One day my neighbor stopped by and I asked her which double stroller she had used and if she enjoyed it. She tells me about it then proceeds to tell me she doesn't use it anymore and we could have it. WOW!!!! So incredibly generous!

When she gave it to us I showed it to Saffryn. I told her she and Pierce could ride in it together. She got SO excited and started happily screaming "Pierce together. Pierce together!!!!" It was so sweet. But what is even sweeter is seeing these two cuties actually riding together!

What a major blessing this was to our family! We have already used it several times and expect to use it even more when the weather is no longer 100 Degrees!!!!


Their first time in the jogging stroller together. Don't let their serious faces fool you they LOVE it!


I cannot get enough of my sweet babies! They fill my heart with such JOY!

Yes they were holding hands. Yes it was on their own. Yes it brought me to tears.

2 comments: