Thursday, August 25, 2011

Miss Independent

My little sass-a-frass (as my frind Terri calls her) is quite independent these days. She is doing so many things on her own. The other day while I was watching my friend's little girl Saffryn asked me for some crackers. I said, "no not right now, maybe when she gets picked up." I knew Saffryn was not starving and all I could picture was crackers everywhere while I am trying to play with/watch the other two children. Well Saffryn runs into the bathroom where we keep her step stool. She takes the step stool into the kitchen, opens the pantry and sets it down. She climbs up and grabs the crackers she wanted. She opens the box and comes to the living room with us and starts eating. I laughed so hard! What a clever girl!!!! How on Earth could I get mad at such great problem solving skills! Oh my Miss Independent please don't grow up too fast!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.5

2 comments:

  1. She is just so cute--like her momma!!
    BTW I am in LOVE with your blog header!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! She is a little Sass-a-frass :) So smart!

    ReplyDelete