Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No More

Of this:



Because:






I have had to say goodbye to our afternoon naps in my bed because he is now a rollie pollie! I am proud of him. He has been working on rolling over for quite sometime now. But I am also a little sad. I enjoyed our afternoon snuggle time in bed together. I guess that means I have to sneak more snuggle time in throughout the day! I love this baby boy!!!!!!

P.S. He is so funny. Once he finally makes it on his tummy he gets angry...LOL. Silly baby :)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Big Boy! Cooper is rolling both ways...these two are ready to be on the move! Probably want to keep up with those Big Sisters! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love that he gets mad when he rolls over, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Pierce! Such a strong boy! I love that he gets mad, it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete