Saturday, May 18, 2013

Two!

I can't believe my little Pierce is 2!!!




This little guy has such a special place in my heart. I did not know what to expect when I found out I was having a boy. There are not many boys in my family. But oh how I LOVE having boys! From the second I heard his cry he melted my heart and I haven't fully recovered :)




He is my class clown. He loves being ornery and being over the top. He is so busy and is always climbing, jumping, running or hiding.



The above being said he has a heart of gold. He is the first to comfort a crying kid or baby in our house. He is always willing to share. He loves to encourage everyone. He is always I mean ALWAYS thinking of other people and looks out for his siblings.



He weighs 28.4 lbs 55% and is 35.5 inches tall 80%. He is wearing size 2t clothes and size 5 diapers. He is in size 7 shoes. He is our picky eater! He loves juice. If we let him he would fill up on juice every meal. His favorite foods include: cheese, pizza, fruit, bread, hot dogs, eggs and cookies



Speaking of diapers he is really doing well in the potty training dept. He pees like a champ and will consistently keep his diaper dry. If he is wearing underwear he hardly ever has a pee accident. Poop on the other hand is a different story. He doesn't want to go on the toilet. I know it will come, but in the meantime I'm not sure if I continue to try underwear because he really likes them and can keep them dry or stay with diapers since he will poop in his underwear. Lol. Oh who knows!




He loves balls, cars, trucks, planes, animals, blue, k-state and books. He is so good at playing by himself but loves to play with his siblings, too. His favorite movie is Rio. His favorite music is The Black Keys and can sing along to a few songs! His speech has exploded! He knows so many words and can say sentences. He has started to stutter slightly. The last week I haven't noticed as much so I think it is fixing itself.





He is still a momma's boy. And truth be told I love that!!!

Happy 2nd birthday to my dear Piercey James!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment