Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just an Afternoon

Last weekend we finally had some good weather! It was so fun to play together!






Playing a little hopscotch. Speaking of hopscotch my daughter blew my mind. We saw one on a book we have and she asked about it...weeks ago. I told her the next time it was warm to remind me and I would make one for her and show her how to play. Didn't talk about it again. Then she reminded me when we got outside. I made one for her and we played. Then she asked me to make one with circles. Then she asked for one with triangles. In all my experiences with children she is the first to have ever asked me to do different shapes. I love how her mind works!



My lame circle one. At least she liked it!




Triangles



She also asked for rectangles!

After she was done with that she drew some pictures.













Oh I love them so much!




Colt was having fun in the grass. He loves being outside.














The fun wasn't done yet. Saffryn wanted to go on a bike ride around the block.



Doesn't she look so big?!??




There goes Pierce who was on that bike almost all afternoon. He is determined to learn how to pedal it so he won't get left behind. He is SO close to having it. Oh I love him!




If the weather would ever stay warm here, this is what our afternoons would look like!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment