Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cranky

I was in the middle of writing some cranky post about naps.

My kids arent great nappers...blah, blah, blah...

Then, I got interrupted by someone working on the house and I am so glad I did. I needed an attitude adjustment big time. Man this parenting thing is hard work. Some days I just want to be able to check out for a few hours. Sleep would also be nice...

But the truth is my kids are awesome. I love having them around. It can be so hard focusing on that when the chore list never ends. And the sleep doesnt come. Maybe I need to reinstate the slow down posts.

Yes. Yes I do.

So slow down post new versions...lets call them 2.1

Colt. He is into EVERYTHING. It is hilarious. He doesnt slow down for one second during the day. So far today he has:

Gotten into dog food and water
Found trash on the floor (which was recently swept. This kid is a genius at finding hidden treasures)
Found an open toilet and splashed to his hearts content
Tried to climb down the steps outside
Broke the necklace I was wearing
Got into the dishwasher that was just barely cracked open

Anyway you get the point. The best part? This is what he looks like while doing the activities.

I told you (or maybe I am reminding me) my kids are AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment