Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mess-Free Activity

My friend found this on Pinterest. I take NO credit for it. I do not have a Pinterest account so I don't know if I can give credit to the person who posted this. But if it bothers someone enough I can try to do it.

Anyway...the activity. Place paint in a gallon size ziplock bag. If you use 2 different colors of paint you can work on mixing and making colors. Tape it to a piece of white paper on the table. Let the kids use their fingers to trace paint around. Then you have mess free finger painting!





My kids are so funny. I think they were disappointed in the mess free part. Saffryn kept trying to open the bag and kept asking if she could just put her hand in it one time. Pierce was unimpressed, too.




But for kids with normal mothers this may be a fun and mess free activity for you. It was a bust for us because I guess we all like getting messy too much...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete