Saturday, May 4, 2013

8 months old





Look at this boy! Can you believe it!?!? Oh he is the sweetest, most charming little boy!



He is still huge. Ha! Wearing size 5 diapers and size 18 month clothes. He has bright blue eyes and light brown hair.




He is crawling!!! Look at him go!



Made it!

He has turned a corner on sleeping! His naps still vary during the day and he fights them so badly. But at night he sleeps great! Goes to bed between 6:30/7:30 and will wake up anytime between 4/6! Yeah buddy!!!




He has 2 bottom teeth. His top gums are swollen so I wonder if he will be getting more soon. When this boy is happy, he is the MOST easy going and smily baby. If he is tired or hungry he is SO loud. His highs are high and his lows are low. Lol!



We love that his personality is shining through! He loves to flirt and get attention! If somebody...anybody starts talking to him he lights up. People keep telling me he should be a Gerber baby.




He is still mostly nursed and I am still dairy free. I have had a few small encounters with dairy in the last few weeks and he seemed to tolerate it just fine so I will start adding it back in soon!



I could go on and on about this boy! He lights up our life.



Baby boy you have been the happiest surprise of my life!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment