Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 1

I can't believe Colt is already over a week old! Here is our first week in pictures:






























































Week one has been good! He is a sweet little fellow. He loves to be held and I am only too happy to hold him!!! We are still trying to figure out breast feeding...you would think by number 3 I would know what I am doing, but I guess not. Lol! He is slightly tongue tied (if you are counting that would be 3 for 3. So weird) and we are trying to figure out if that is causing the problems. Our "big" kids are doing well. They are starting to get interested in him. It is of course a challenge to make sure they all get the attention they need, but we are all figuring it out. Life is crazy...but it's oh so good!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Mommy of the year award!! Sending lots of love and hugs your way!!

    ReplyDelete