Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Spoiled

Dan and I seriously have the BEST parents! They are so quick to help us in any way. Before, during and after I had Colt I had so much help. My in laws made us so many dinners, spent time with me and the kids the week before I went into labor and watched the kids while I was in labor...and so much more!!! Thank you!!!!!

My mom came out and spent 9 days with us. She was so much help! The kids loved spending time with her! I could go on and on...but instead how about some pictures!










Spending time with baby Colt!




She got Saffryn a new big girl bike!!!



Papa Steve came out for a few days, too!!!



Swinging!
















Rough housing with Pierce...his favorite!


















Those 9 days went so fast. We miss you Yaya!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment