Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day Three-

Woke up...you know the drill
Point for kids

Got to eat breakfast with Saffryn and Pierce!
Point for Momma

While cleaning up breakfast got a call from a friend about coming over for a play date! Yay! Win for all. Tie

While trying to pump I get the kids to help feed Crash. Feeling pretty awesome and creative for delegating! Point for mom

Realized Pierce was putting the dog food in the water bowl making a mess and more work for me! One slice of humble pie here please! Lol! Point for kids...actually just Pierce

Said friend came over with her awesome kids and Starbucks! Point for mom! (Why? Because I make up the rules...lol!)

Saffryn had a really hard time during the play date. Lots of tantrums, unwilling to share and lots of tears. This would have been very overwhelming but my friend was super encouraging and just let it roll off her so I was able to! That's why moms need other mom friends!!! Tie

Friends left and it was time for lunch. Lunch is a serious juggling act for some reason. Point for kids

Although I let Saffryn help make her sandwich and I got a secret laugh from it! Point for momma!



Manage to get Saffryn and Pierce down for naps and decide to leave the mess and go lay down. Wrong. Colt has other ideas and wants some attention from his momma. Lol. Point for kids!



Colt finally fell asleep and I got to read through Psalm 20 for my bible study! Point for momma!




Saffryn wakes up and we clean up together! Point for momma!

Spend the afternoon and evening with some friends and have dinner taken care of for us! Amazing!!! Calling this one a point for me.

Finally get kids down and desperately want to sleep. However bills are due this week so Dan and I work on bills for a bit. Stupid bills. Point for...hmm...bills?


Finally get to sleep, well until feeding time :)

Ok now for the total

Momma 7
Kids 4

Yeah I win again! Lol! Let's be real...it does help that I make the rules and can give myself a few freebies. I can't believe the week is half over. Have I ever said how much I love being a mom?!?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment