Friday, September 14, 2012

Colt's Newborn

I have to interrupt my week to post these pictures.

Today Mr. Colt had his first photo shoot. He decided not to sleep and be kind of difficult for this sweet photographer but she did an amazing job anyway!!!

Here is her website! Be sure and check it out! If you need someone to take family pictures be sure and think of her. She was VERY patient and super sweet (and as you will see talented!)

http://manlovin.blogspot.com/


Ok....enjoy!











































Looking at these pictures I can't help but think of

Psalm 139: 13,14, "For You created my inmost being, You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful. I know that full well."

The first time we saw Colt via sonogram he was literally the size of a grain of rice. It is so amazing to see how he has grown since then. God's works truly are amazing!

Thank you Sally for these special photos!!!



.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures and this little man. He is such a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete