Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day Two-tie

Second day of 3 under 3....

Woke up with Saffryn and Pierce after another newborn night. Don't think these mornings are going to get an easier. Lol. Point for kids

Got to eat breakfast with S and P while Colt slept! Yay!!! Point for Momma

Got breakfast cleaned up while Colt continued to sleep and Saffryn and Pierce played together in the living room! Point for Momma

Sat down at the table and wrote about yesterday while kids played/slept. Point for Mom

Colt wanted to be fed and Saffryn and Pierce wanted to go outside. Didn't manage to get us all dressed and ready until 10:30. Oops. Point for kids

Decided I wanted to go back to the lactation consultant because I am still hurting on one side. This put a kink in my day and made me feel a bit frazzled. Had to find child care and time Colt's feedings just right for the appt. I'm not sure if the point should go to the kids, but it definitely should not go to me.

While I got the "big" kids lunch Colt needed to be fed. This means no lunch for me. Point for kids

After lunch I had to change diapers and clothes and get S and P down for naps. The house is a mess and lunch hasn't been cleaned up. Point for kids

Clean up real quick and take C to the lactation consultant. Thanks so much for watching the kids Jessie!!! Point for Jess...lol! (if you are curious we decided to pump on the side that is damaged until it gets completely healed. His latch now looks great. We are close to having this down! However it is a serious pain to pump in the middle of the night. Props to the moms who have to do it this way!)

Came home and finally got to eat lunch. I was starving. Point for mom? I dunno maybe a tie since I didn't get to eat until then.

Went downstairs and got out art stuff for Saffryn and Pierce. They had a blast! Point for mom

Ate dinner while holding Colt who wanted to be fed. Tried to feed him and juggle feeding S and P. That was tough. Point for kids

Gave big kids a bath. Colt watched quietly in the bouncy chair. Point for Momma

Dan got home from work and helped me put the kids down! We got to sit down and have an uninterrupted conversation!!! Point for mom!

Phew!
Now the total

Momma: 6
Kids: 6

Oh and I managed to get a few more pics today...



Saffryn working on her art!



Pierce bringing a book for me to read!



He woke up from his nap with his hair in a faux hawk! No I'm not kidding I really had nothing to do with it! But it sure looks cute so maybe a repeat is in order!



I cannot get over this little face!

Welp time to feed Colt. Having 3 kids sure is busy! But they are worth it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment