Friday, April 29, 2011

38 weeks

Welp I am still pregnant...LOL! All these contractions and he is still content to be in momma's tummy! I had my 38 week dr apt today and she checked me to see if I had made any progress and a big fat NO. NOTHING. ugh....really??? I knew in my head this could happen, in fact I said something in a previous post, but I didn't realize how unfun it is to be going through this and have it come out with no progress. Mentally it is easy to say this but emotionally it is much harder. I was SO hoping I would go into labor on my own this time...and I still might but I think I have come to the point where I am just planning on my induction date. Other than that small disappointment all is going well. He is looking as big and healthy as ever! I have a lot to be thankful for and am trying to remind myself that while I wait for this week and some days to pass :) Here are some pictures of me at 38 weeks. I also am going to include some pictures of me 38 weeks preggo with Saffryn and you can see what a difference the two are!!!


38 weeks pregnant with Jr.!!! (can't wait to reveal his name)!


This picture REALLY cracks me up...You really get an idea of how far he sticks out. hahahahahaha!!!!


38 weeks!


Bare tummy at 38 weeks....WOW!






The left pictures are me pregnant with Saffryn at 38 weeks. The ones on the right are with Jr. Can you tell a difference? Can't wait to meet him!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell a difference! You look wonderful both times though :) Love you friend, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete