Thursday, April 14, 2011

26th Birthday

Happy happy birthday to me!!! LOL well a couple of days ago and I turned the ripe old age of 26. I had a really fun birthday. I got so many special treats! Some where edible and made with love others where thoughtful and found at a store...but all made my day! I got so many calls, texts and facebook notes. I had breakfast and lunch brought to me! Dan took me out on dinner date without Saffryn and we had a great time. We ate a lot, talked a lot and went on a little walk! All in all it was a fun day. I was kind of hoping for a birthday buddy considering I know 3 people who are due any second (and I am due in a few weeks and wouldn't have minded if he came a little early..teehee) but alas no special buddies this year ;) Here are a few pictures of my tummy at 35 and halfish weeks getting ready to go out and one of our little family of 3! Special shout out to Papa and Gigi for watching Saffryn for us. You know what the best part is though...I am still getting messages, cards and treats! YAY...its like a birthday week not day. Thanks everyone! :)


Tummy pictures...a little over 35 weeks! Look at that Big 'OL Thing :)

A little over 35 weeks!

A little over 35 weeks!


Big tummy!

Our little family of 3. It was bright and of course Saffryn isn't looking at the camera. Oh well such is the life when you have a toddler :)

3 comments:

  1. you are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Your so cute pregnant--really you are!!

    So excited for your little Jr.

    ReplyDelete