Wednesday, February 16, 2011

27 weeks

Hello 3rd trimester and goodbye 2nd trimester! I think the 3rd trimester is so funny because it is literally the best and worst of pregnancy. The worst because you are HUGE...or at least I am! My body is sore. I am getting terrible sleep and don't forget the constant heartburn. BUT the fun parts...finishing the nursery, packing the bags to go to the hospital, feeling the baby move, seeing the baby move and feeling hiccups! My skin and hair seem to be doing nicely (added perk). Don't forget...MEETING YOUR BABY!!!!! ahhhh so excited. 13ish more weeks!!! Woohoo!!!

We had our sonogram yesterday. They didn't tell us too much yet. I have doctor's apt next week and we will go over everything there. The sonographer said that looking at the report she didn't even think it was bad enough to be considered club foot...so that is a MAJOR relief. He is head down now, also a relief. HOWEVER he is measuring really really big right now. They thought he weighed 3lbs 3oz. That is several weeks ahead of schedule...uh oh! Can't wait to hear what the Dr. thinks about that!!!

Whelp that's all I know for now. Enjoy a few sono pics and my 27 week tummy pictures. I will update more next week after I talk to my doctor!

 27 Weeks!




Don't you love Saffryn in some of these pictures...hehe! Also I know its so hard to tell in the sonogram pictures but I really think he looked a lot like Saffryn did in her sono pics!!!

Saffryn at 34 weeks


Jr. at 27 weeks.

Is it just me or is there some resemblance??? Can't wait to find out for sure!!!




2 comments:

  1. you look amazing and so excited for you and your growing family! keep us posted on your appt next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure you just showed us the same picture twice; Jr. and Saffryn look SO MUCH ALIKE already! :)

    ReplyDelete