Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spoken gems

While eating jello for the first time (at least in a long time. For some reason I never think to get jello) Saffryn says in a super excited voice: "This is a soft as worms!!!"
Yum??? Lol!!!

-----------------------------------------

Colt has recently started talking for Max when we ask him a question. It is so funny because he uses a super high pitch voice. The first time I noticed it was when I made him apologize to Max for pushing him down. 
Colt: "I'm sorry I pushed you. Do you
Forgive me?"
Colt in a super high pitched voice: "Ya I forgive you."
Colt looking at me with a straight face: "okay mom all better."

While at the park Dan and I asked Max if he wanted a turn to slide and I hear this high pitch tiny voice behind me say, "yea I do" there was Colt saying it with a straight face.

while in the car we say: "Max, do you like this song?" Colt answers in a super high voice, "I do. It kind."
Bahahah!!! Didn't know songs had that characteristic!!!

---------------------------------------

While grocery shopping Saffryn says, "mom, stores are kind of like a maze."
The guy next to me hears and starts laughing so much. It made me smile to have someone get a kick out of the kids 

------------------------------------------

While eating lunch Colt got overly excited and threw his nugget on the ground 
Dan: "hey! Don't do that."
Colt with a super grumpy face: "daddy I going to make my butt poop on you"

-----------------------------
The kids have been gathering Rollie pollies and snails from our yard and will put them in their buckets. Saffryn's snails kept crawling up the side of her bucket so she explained to me: "I have to give them spankings for trying to escape. But don't worry it was a gentle spanking. Just a little tap on their shell. Then I put them back their bed" aka the leaf she has put in the bucket. 
Then later I told her to go and play and she told me in a very serious voice: "I can't play mom. I am taking care of my snail children."
Grrreat. Not weird at all. Ha!!!

1 comment: