Monday, April 6, 2015

Birthday Bash

We finally celebrated Max's first birthday!!!
Those were actual matchbox cars. So fun! And Colt was sure they were his and would not rest until they were washed off and in his hands!

Eating a fancy dinner of mac n cheese and hot dogs! :)
Time for the cake...
Does he like it???
Oh yea he does!!!

Attempting to get all four kiddos!
Wow!!!

I was afraid he was going to get sick eating the whole smash cake! So we needed to take it away but I didn't want to be the bad guy so I made my mom do it. Lol!

He was so sad. He loved that cake!
After an impromptu bath he was ready to open his presents!
He got new shoes and thought he was Mr. big stuff. Lol!!!
Silly boy!

After presents we went outside and did bubbles while listening to music. Saffryn said it was the best party ever because it was a bubble dance party! I forgot to get picks during that part because I was blowing bubbles! But now you know how to have the best party...

Happy Birthday baby boy!!! In some ways I never thought we would make it to your first birthday. It has been a long, hard year. BUT we made it!!! You have taught me more about myself and God this year than my other 28 years combined! God knew I needed you in my life! You are awesome and I can't wait to see what this next year  brings to both of us!
Max Steven Mahoney, we love you!





1 comment:

  1. Miss Tylie, you are beautiful inside and out!! Motherhood is the best, absolutely amazing, but there are so many bumps and hard spots too! Your kids are closer than mine, but I know how hard our mission can be as moms and to end each day feeling like you had a good day, even if it wasn't so glorious. I admire you so much and I think of you often. Those kids are going to look back and call you blessed with how amazing you are from getting down and playing with them to teaching and training them to be children of God. Miss you much and I am loving your blog! Your kids are sweet and cute!!

    ReplyDelete