Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Our fun day

We managed to make it out of our house for something fun for the first time in two weeks! Between sickness and a broken arm we have been COOPED up and going batty!

We went to the arboretum and it was toddler Tuesday's which means free face painting and a small petting zoo! To say the kids were excited about getting their face painted is a major understatement. 
Colt chose The Hulk. After he got his face painted he looked in a mirror they had set up and got this super scared look on his face. It was hilarious and Saffryn and Pierce and I died laughing about it! Such a ham!
Saffryn chose a kitty and was so thrilled about how it looked. She told me about 100 times: "thanks for letting us get our face painted!" Hahah! If that is all it takes to be mom of the year...
Pierce wanted a tiger and loved roaring the rest of the day. He is the only child who still has the face paint on over 24 hours later. He is Mr. Expressive!!!

We walked around with our friends and had a lovely time. It was so refreshing to get outside and see beautiful flowers and have fun conversation. 

It was soon lunch time and I was so not ready to go home. We have been home wayyyy to much. So I got impulsive and went to sonic for lunch. As we pulled up Saffryn asked if we could stay and eat outside. 

Great idea! It was fun!!! While I was trying to feed/corral Max, Saffryn got ahold of my phone. Enjoy the pics she got. 







Yes. That is Colt trying to do a headstand on the table. I promptly got him off. I'm so glad my daughter can catch my proud  parenting moments. Lol. 

It was a very needed and refreshing day for us. Don't you love those kind of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment