Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Not a baby

Max is trying to make it crystal clear that he is not a baby! 

The last little while we have been having trouble at meal time with him. I put him in the high chair and he screams. He throws his food. He is mad and difficult. It was exhausting. One day during this episode I decided to put him in my lap and try to feed him. He wiggles down. He walks over to an empty chair and starts trying to pull himself up. Trying to read his cues I put him in Colt's booster seat and push him up to the table. Mr big stuff was so happy. Ate his entire meal without one peep. 
We have put him in it now for several meals and the result has been the same. Happy baby who eats his meals. Max I got the memo...you are not a baby. Sheesh! :)



1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! Adrienne did the same thing until we put her in a booster seat a couple of months ago. These babies want to grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete