Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello 3rd Trimester

Welcome welcome 3rd trimester! I am SO glad to see you!!! Please go by quickly because I am very ready to meet my little boy. Also please do not bring any more stretch marks, heartburn, insomnia or overall sore body....I already have plenty of that. :)


Here is a pic of my 27th week! I am not so sure how I am going to fit 12ish more weeks of baby in my tummy...as you can see I am plenty big!

I have gotten a lot ready for the baby. I just ordered Saffryn a new mattress and bedspread that will come this week! Yay for big girl things! She is so excited. Pictures will come when it is all set up. Also I have washed and hung all of baby boys clothes! Woo go me! Also we have the letters for his name ready to go...nails are in the wall. The crib is ready to be moved when Saffryn's stuff comes in. All that will be left for me to do is wash the car seat, pack n play and swing and pack the hospital bags! It feels great and will feel better in a week or so when the rooms are done! Here is a picture of the organized closet in the boys room!


The "big" boy clothes are at the top...aka Pierce's and baby boys clothes are at the bottom. I got that little black organizer for diapers, burp cloths and blankets!


This is a picture of the shelf on baby boys side of the room. We got these picture frames just for him! I thought they were so cute...they don't really go with the dog theme but I love them anyway!


Here is another picture of this growing baby! Only a little over 12 weeks left! Aaahhhh!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic!! All belly :) Can't wait to meet the little guy :)

    ReplyDelete