Friday, June 15, 2012

And So It Begins

Last night while eating out with the family...

Random lady (with big smile on her face): how far along are you?
Me: seven months
RL (with a look of shock): oh. I thought you were going to say 9 months. You look like you are about to blow.
Me: ya...well I feel pretty big...(while thinking...interesting choice on the word blow..lol).
RL awkwardly walks away

LOL!

And so begins the comments about my tummy from random strangers for the next 2 months. My personal favorite is...are you sure there is only one in there...yup. pretty sure. But now I feel awesome so thanks for that!

That's ok. Its mostly funny. And I am doing my countdown dance everyday. 11(ish) more weeks...come on time go quickly! Come on baby boy make your way out soon, like in 9 weeks...that would be perfect!





3 comments:

  1. I heart you and I think you are GORGEOUS!!
    My best comment with Hollis (and I got huge, I had as much fluid as moms with quads, that is HUGE) was while I was shopping at a fabric store, JoAnn's to be exact and the manager of the store joking told me to hurry up and get out of her store before I went into labor in her store. She told me that she did not want to deal with that and laughed.
    Almost there, btw I wanted to ask how your rh thing is going?? Wasn't that you who had that condition in pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! People are just so obnoxious and don't realize they're being kind of rude. At least it's not intentional, ha! Why is it that everyone thinks it's their obligation to say something to every pregnant lady? I mean really...I don't walk up to every elderly person saying...WOW you're only 70? I totally thought you were 95!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arg people, you are beautiful!... At least you look prego. i got the "you dont even look pregnant". Yes Im pregnant, yes I cant sit cause my bum hurts, yes I have heartburn everynight, I need credit for all this. lol.

    ReplyDelete