Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Boys' Room

The boys's room is done and ready! All we will have to do is put the letters up when we reveal his name (which the plan is still birth)! The nails are up and ready all we have to do is literally put the letters up. And it feels SO good. Here are the pictures!



Pierce's wall. Not much has changed except we decided to put the rocking chair there. It really didn't fit anywhere else. Oh and we had to change cribs for him. This was Saffryn's old crib which we had planned to use for the new baby but this crib has a really sharp corner and having next to the door where people come in and out was not going to work.



A view of the window and book shelf. I am not crazy about the orange on orange with the wall and shelf...but that is where it fit so that is where it shall stay. I have been REALLY tempted to paint the shelf a different color so it would pop, but I'm not sure if I have the energy. I am still thinking about it. If I do it will be the blue color I painted the shelf. Thoughts?



A picture of baby boy's side. Picture dark brown letters above the crib! I think it looks good. Kind of tight but cozy and lovely!



Sweet Crash never wants to be left out! A picture of the dresser and closet.

Well there you have it! I sure love checking off items on my to do list...if only I wouldn't keep adding more :p



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Love their room! Can't wait to see the new name up there :) And to meet the new little guy!

    ReplyDelete