Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Big Help

Saffryn to me-"Mom what are you doing?"
Me-"washing a few of these bottles."
S-"can I see???"
Me-"sure."
S-"oh I think I need my stool." runs to the bathroom to get her stool. Sets it up next to me. Watches for a minute.
S-"mom I could do that!" moves her stool to be closer to the sink. Grabs a bottle and rinses it off. Watches me again.
S-"I need that too." pointing to my sponge.
Me-"ok here you go!"
S-"mom, I a big helper!"
Me-"yes you are!"
I got out another sponge and we spent the next 10 minutes doing dishes together. It was a really fun time. These are the special moments that fill me up!




And don't worry...the dishes she was in charge of got a second go through with me....just in case!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! And I love that she's wearing her K-State cheerleader outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love she is sporting her KSU cheer outfit...we just had a little lesson in the Fight song yesterday! HA! I just hope they have that same desire to do dishes when they really can be useful. HA!

    ReplyDelete