Friday, January 20, 2012

Surprise

Guess what?!?!?


Are you as surprised as we are?

I doubt it!

Are you as excited as we are?

I hope so!!!


I had a doctor appointment today and we had a sonogram. We saw the teeniest tiniest little baby in there! The heart was beating strong around the 160's. I am 7 weeks and will be due September 2, 2012.

Want to hear a funny story? I had my first period in November and did the math and expected the next one on Christmas Eve (tmi...sorry..I dont have a filter). So Christmas Eve came and went and I didn't think about it too, much because I was still nursing exclusively and thought that could probably mess my schedule up. It was New Years Eve and I decided to take the test so I could have peace of mind and get to enjoy a few adult beverages. I was sure it would be negative. I took the test and it took a long time to come up so while it was blinking and telling me it was thinking I relaxed and thought, "I am wasting my money taking this, of course it was going to be negative." Then up pops, "PREGNANT." I seriously stared at it in disbelief forever. I was NOT expecting it to say that. Hahaha! This baby already has a little mind of its own. Cannot wait to welcome it to our crazy and busy family. And in case you were counting...yes this makes 3 children under 3 years!!! Let the adventures begin! What an awesome way to ring in the new year. Now I am super excited for 2012!!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited to meet this new little one!! Can't wait!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo!!!!! So excited for you all! What a precious family of 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! That's so exciting!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so so so so cool Tylie!!!!! I'm SO happy for you and Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so I am just so thrilled for you!! I know I already told you on your FB page but I have been smiling ever since! Your babies are so lucky to have you as there momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited too :) And you look so gorgeous!! That little one is so blessed to be a Mahoney and have you for a mommy!

    ReplyDelete