Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sensory for 2

I decided to make some playdough today for Saffryn. We tried playdough with her a while ago and she did not care about it at all. So I decided to try again and have her help make it! Well once I got the flour out and had her start stirring I realized it was going to quickly turn into THIS !!! So I picked up the playdough and made it myself...and you guessed it...got flour out for the kids to play with. Pierce made a beeline straight for it, which I was not expecting. They both had a blast!!! Then we got to play with playdough afterward! What a fun and eventful morning!!!

Let the adventure begin!

Can you tell he was enjoying himself!

The playdough I made

Haha!

Had to have a flour face shot!

They were LOVING it!

She was covered in it.

Teehee! Such a busy boy who doesn't want to miss anything!
We had such a fun morning.

2 comments:

  1. I love you!! I forgot all about flour for sensory--I shall copy you, but my mister shall have to wait to play with it:) I know my mister would eat it, it does not look like pierce ate it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Saffryn's outfit. Looks like they loved that activity!

    ReplyDelete