Monday, March 14, 2011

Epic Fail

Well our arts and crafts saga continues with PAINT!!!!

I was very excited about this one because I think painting is so fun. I thought she might really like it because she is so NOT afraid of getting messy. Once again....WRONG!!!!!!!!

So I got out the paints and some big paint brushes and showed her what to do. First she had to put it in her mouth....Oh brother! Then I thought she may be somewhat interested in using the brush and exploring the paint!

That thought lasted about 1 minutes...literally!!! LOL!

This was within the minute. She put the brush down and wondered what was on her hands!


Then she was ready to be done.


All done!


No really I am ALL DONE!

Oh well....we will try again in a couple of months. And don't worry I have a few more ideas up my sleeve for us to try :)

1 comment: