Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Little Joey

My mom and I have joked that Max should have a different name. 

Joey

The reason? 

Because this baby has always loved to be held! If I had a pouch like a momma kangaroo that boy would be in it 22 hours of the day. I am sure of it. 

He is a little baby kangaroo boy. A Joey. 

I thought he might outgrow this. And eventually he will. But right now he still wants to be held. All. The. Time. I think part of it is the stress of moving. But another part is just him. It fills his love tank. 

I have decided to stop trying to fight it and let him be the little Joey he is. I ordered a toddler carrier for him and it arrived today!!!


He is so happy in it! I have carried him around already in it for a bit and he just smiled and laughed the whole time. 


Oh my silly baby. You are nothing like my other children. You are you. And I love Ya to pieces!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kyle and Max are twins. He is still happiest when being carried at 27 months. Toddler carrier - might have to look into that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should!!! I have had mine ONE day and I already think it's worth every penny! I got mine from Lillebaby. I got the carryon. It's made for toddlers and is rated for up to 60 lbs. I think we will be using it for a while!

      Delete