Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Today

So today was a good day. Feeling more normal every day which is so good for all of us! We are starting to get back to a routine. I have learned a lot about myself through this whole moving process and I realize now I am a VERY routine oriented person. I love knowing what my days will look like and what activities we will do on each day. So getting on a routine is helping me feel like life is not only manageable, but good :)

I also finished up the master bedroom today. 


From the doorway looking in. 


Baby pictures of my kids. Yes there is only 3. I still need to order Max's. Lol!


To our closet and bathroom. 


A picture of our bathroom. 




Another thing we did today was go to the library! 

It was close to our house and seemed very well kept. They also had a bulletin for a book club meeting in September. I think I am going to try and go! When I was relaying that information to my mother in law Saffryn piped up and said: "I hope you make some new friends at the book club, mom." 

Thanks sweet girl. Me too. (Though just between you and I this new book club has some VERY big shoes to fill.)

Something I have been learning about city life is EVERYTHING is locked up. When we went to the store almost all of the personal care items were locked up and only a very certain worker could unlock the items. And then you had to buy those items immediately. So different! The dvd's from the library also had these special locks on them. I had never seen those before and it was a self check out system so I missed getting them unlocked until I came home and we wanted to watch the movie. Oops! I had to go back to the library to figure out how to use the little tool to unlock the movies. Sheesh. This tells me I had better be dilligent in locking up all of my items! 

Well back to my normal day of a home cooked dinner! Yay!!!

I will leave you with a few cute pictures I have taken :)








No comments:

Post a Comment