Monday, July 21, 2014

Last house pics

Here is the last bit of our house that I haven't shown for those who are interested!

Our family room:



From the kitchen looking to the right is our family room. 



Here is one of my favorite things my friend in Wichita made for us! Perfect spot!





Different angles of the family room and fireplace. 



To the left of the fireplace there is a little toy area for the kids!






And that is the family room!




Across from the kitchen there is a little closet next to/under the stairs. 






It is a big space (as you can judge by seeing Crash in it) and the kids really wanted it for themselves. I agreed and turned it into their little reading nook. I will probably add to it as time goes on but for  now there are a few pillows and baskets of books! The kids really enjoy it in there!

And there you have it...our new house!!!

1 comment:

  1. That family room looks so homey. I love the bean bag. I can just imagine myself coming home from work and slumping down on it to relax. The fireplace is just stunning. Hopefully, you make good use of it for the winter. Thanks for giving us a little tour of the house. All the best to you! :)

    Kristy Sanders @ CrebNow

    ReplyDelete