Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Few More Pics of The House

I really only have a few more boxes to unpack now (mostly a few decorations for the family room). Yippee!!!

Also, it must be noted that people keep telling me how speedy I am at unpacking. When I told Dan his exact words were: "Did you say it was because you are the least patient person known to mankind?" Hahaha. Well NO I didn't say that. However, he knows me well and that is exactly why I am being so speedy. I HATE waiting. I love doing. So I have been busy unpacking and making this house our home. 

Now to the pictures. 


From the front door looking at our kitchen. 


From the front door looking to the right you will see our formal living room and dining room. Honestly the living room still needs some items but it will just take sometime to find just the right items. 


We may get some kind of area rug and a few side tables. Also don't you love that big window? I love the truck that was so lovingly placed on the window by a little boy :) sorry about the lighting. It is hard to get a good pic with the window. 


From the window looking forward. 


Again, need a table or something for the lamps. I am not sure what I am going to do with those fake plants. Haven't found a great place to put them yet. I may just donate them somewhere. 


The formal dining room. 


From the kitchen looking to the little eat in area and the family room (which is being put to good use as you can see with all those toys. Lol!). 


A close up of one of my favorite pictures. 


Last but not least, a picture of our downstairs bathroom. 

I still have some long term projects I would like to do (rug purchasing, a few paint color changes,etc...). But you get to see what is all done so far! 

Only a few more small things left in the family room! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your house! And I think it's great that you get to use your formal dining table again :) Where was that stored

    ReplyDelete