Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spoken Gems

Saffryn got a Ken Barbie for Christmas and it has been a popular toy around here. One night while my mom was in town she was playing Barbies with Saffryn and Pierce. Pierce kept wanting to put the Ken on the little potty we have for them. A nice little conversation about anatomy followed.

Saffryn: "Mom, boys have a penus and girls have baginas."
Me: "Yup, that's right."
Saffryn: "Okay Pierce let me see that boy. I will help you wipe his bottom."

They took off his pants and Saffryn lets out an audible gasp.

Saffryn: "That's NOT a penus! That's a BAGINA!!!!!

Oh we all about died laughing. Sorry Mattel but my 3 year old is unimpressed by your inaccurate representations of men. Welcome to having little brothers!!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment