Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sugar AND Spice

Some of Saffryn's recent moments!

"I running fast a my can!!!!" - she hasn't figured out the usage of as, of, or for. Lol. It cracks me up

"Who got a me?" - meaning who got this for me...which I hear ALL the time!

"Mom, you're killing me" - in an exasperated tone

Me- "Saffryn will you close that door so Pierce wont go in there?"
S- "You don't boss people around. That's not how you talk to people. You say please.". - she may have heard that a few times recently because of her demanding attitude...LOL

While talking on her play phone
"teeya hoenee H -O -E -Y." once again she may have heard me say and spell my name only a thousand times while on the phone. Silly baby

While I am putting some cereal away Saffryn points to the Quaker oats guy and asks, "Mom, is this Elton John?"
Me-start laughing then finally say, "no!"
S-"Well it is a guy, right?!?!"-in an annoyed tone
Me-"Ya it's a guy, but it's not Elton John."

And the last one I can think of right now.
While playing with her animals she lifts her shirt up and proceeds to nurse it. She says,"I'm feeding it with my booby."
Me-"oh ya? What are you feeding it?"
S-"Oatmeal...and peas."
Me-trying not to laugh
S-takes animal off and hands it to me. "here momma you feed him now."
Me-trying to not look completely appalled while thinking there is NO WAY I am going to "nurse" this stuffed animal.
Me-"you know I am a really good burper. Maybe I could burp him for you?"
S-thinks for a minute then says, "ya ok."
PHEW!!!!! That was a really weird close one!

Here is a pic of Saffryn and her headband that she has started wearing. Pretty much the coolest thing ever!



2 comments:

  1. You have me laughing so hard!! Love all these!! Some sound so similar to my little miss. I tell her not to be bossy or sometimes mouthy to me and she tells me that when I am redirecting her or even just talking to hollis:) So hard not to laugh when they are so "cute" but really being a bit naughty:)

    BTW I have a cute name for you. I thought it was a girl at first but with your post about feeling ok and not sick I think that it has to be a boy:) But I love the name Brielle (sp) not sure how to spell it but you say it "Bree elle" Isn't that cute with Mahoney:)

    Keep the post coming! I want to comment on everyone but a lot of times I have a kid on me or needing something, but I love all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I could not stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete