Friday, March 2, 2012

Daniel Cullen?!?!

I have started investigating some unusual occurrences at our house. I will spell out the facts and see if we come to the same conclusion.

Fact 1. My husband keeps very strange hours. In fact he prefers the dark late night over the bright daylight.

Fact 2. He hates werewolves but loves zombies (maybe he can relate to their unquenchable need for human flesh/blood).

Fact 3. He loves to run and keep in shape...I think you know why that would be important.

I think Fact 4 is the most convincing of all. These are unedited pictures of my children at age 10 months. BOTH of my children. The first one is Saffryn the second picture is Pierce.

That's right people...my husband is a vampire and he has given me vampire children!!!!!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! And makes me want to watch the Twilight movies :)

    ReplyDelete