Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spoke Too Soon

I am 14 week pregnant!






And like the title says I spoke too soon!

A couple of weeks ago I said I was starting to feel better. Why oh why did I say that out loud and jinx myself??? This week I felt pretty crummy. I have been really tired again (one night I went to bed at 7:45 and woke up when the kids got up the next morning). I have also been very very hungry. Again.

A new symptom has arrived this week. Headaches. I never got this with either of the other pregnancy. My doctor said it happens most frequently in the second trimester because your body is producing lots of extra blood in preparation for the third trimester. So in order to do that your blood vessels get larger and produces more blood in your body. Isn't that incredible! Well let me tell you it doesn't feel incredible. My dr also said drinking caffeine can help because it constricts the vessels. I have tried drinking a soda here and there and It hasn't helped for me yet. Maybe I just need to drink like 10 a day...lol. Except I do not need any extra bloating!

My skin is still as crummy as ever. Every time I think it is going to clear up I get a new fresh batch of owies as Saffryn calls them...

So I was convinced it was a girl. I had a dream about it and just thought it was going to be one....until last night I had a very vivid dream it was a boy. I even got to hold him in my dream. Now I am confused. This pregnancy is so weird! I guess it's true all pregnancies will be different. This didn't happen with my other ones! So now your guess is as good as mine!

That's all for now!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. NO!!!! I really hope you get to feeling better and are able to kick those awful headaches soon. I'm so sorry, friend. We're in the same boat in regards to having no clue what we're having! I am jealous that you've had dreams, though. I've NEVER had a gender dream. Crazy, right?! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're having a girl. Again, sorry you're feeling crummy. Praying you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete