Saturday, June 4, 2016

Pictures Again

Another picture dump blog post. 

Sorry!

Saffryn got to pet a penguin during our fairy tea party outing. She loved it!
Rascal!
Saffryn got to go on a special date with her papa! So sweet and special!
Still loves being worn! Hahah!
Saffryn and one of her best friends wearing colorful tutus (that were made by me and her mother!) for a cancer walk fundraiser. 
My friend Erin and I at the walk! So proud of her strength and perseverance!
Colt fell asleep while watching a movie one night. So cute!
This wild man finally got a haircut!
Pool weather. 
She looked so grown up to me this day and I had to snap a picture. 
Saffryn and I changed headbands. I got this one for one of my plain black ones. I totally got the better deal. And I am loving the fact that we are starting to share clothes! That's what having a daughter is all about. Though I am not sure what that says about my style if I like my 6 year olds things. ;)
Colt's love language: wrestling. Ha!
Enjoying the zoo with some out of town friends!
Pool day!
So much fun!
This little boy is obsessed with rockets. He wants me to draw and talk about rockets all the time. Right now he is content with my terrible drawings. Some day he will look back on this and laugh at my attempt. But just remember once you were super impressed with my rocket drawing abilites. 
This little boy keeps wearing himself out!

That all we have been up to! We are already greatly enjoying our summer!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pics!! You are such a fun mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo dumps! And you totally got the better deal with the headband trade. :)

    ReplyDelete