Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Notebook

Earlier this fall when all the school supplies were out in the stores I got each of the kids a Star Wars notebook. I figured we could find some use for them. I mean they are Star Wars and that's a thing around here. 
This is Pierce's notebook. 

Pierce loves having his own notebook. From the moment we brought it home he grabbed it and started spending a lot of time drawing in it. One day I needed some paper so I grabbed his notebook. As I turned through it I found page after page of these unique and super intentional drawings. It made my heart so happy. 



I love how they are all different. I love how he chooses to draw in a notebook over almost anything else. I love how each picture has its own story in his mind. These aren't just random markings but stories and adventures that he takes. He blows me away!

And just for fun some other pictures he has been working on. 

I just love him!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Coop is the same way... I've been getting lots of pictures and notes lately ;)

    ReplyDelete