Monday, April 15, 2013

Spoken Gems

While watching Whinnie The Pooh:
S: "Mom, there is the Maxon."
Me: "Oh the Baxon"
S: "Ya the Maxon."
Me: "I think its with a B. Can you say buh.
S: "Buh."
Me: "Baxon."
S: "Buh maxon."

I give up...lol!

-------------
While putting some groceries away I knocked off some cupcakes from the counter. They were in the plastic case but it messed up the frosting. A bit later Saffryn saw it and asked who did that. I confessed. No big deal. A few hours later I was sitting on the living room floor. Saffryn walks into the kitchen then runs back into the living room and straight into my arms.
S: "I sure love you."
Me: "I sure love you, too. What made you think of that."
S: "I love you even if you make mistakes."
Me: "Oh, what mistake did I make?"
S: Very sweetly started patting my hair. "You ruined the cupcakes. But I still love you."
Me: "That is called giving me grace. You loved me even when I made a mistake and don't deserve it. Thank you for giving me grace."
S: gives me a big hug.

----------------

Dan needed to run to the store and asked Saffryn if she wanted to go. She jumped on the opportunity. Pierce wanted to go, too.
P: "I go, too!"
Dan: "You want to go, too. Okay!"
Pierce takes off running to go to the car. He stops and looks at me.
P: "Bye Mommy." Waving
Me: "Bye buddy! Have fun with daddy!!!"
P: "See you later."
He turns towards the car and stops. He turns back around towards me.
P: "Kiss."
He runs back to me to give me a kiss. He then runs to the car and gets in.

Life does not get much sweeter. Love having these kids around!

1 comment: