Friday, April 19, 2013

My Birthday

When Saffryn got wind that my birthday was coming up she was SO excited!!! We had conversations like this for days:

S: "what day is it today?"
Me: "Wednesday."
S: "only 2 more days until your birthday!!!"
Me: "Yep! And then Yaya is coming to visit."
S: so excited she could barely contain herself "then your party?!?!"
Me: cautiously "we'll I'm not having a party."
S: "well all your friends are going to come over for your birthday. Right?"
Me: "no..."
S: "why???"
Me: thinking...throwing a party sounds like an awful lot of work. Lol. "We'll I am just going to have a family party with you guys and Yaya. Doesn't that sound fun?"
S: excitement returning "Yea!"

Lol. It was so sweet how excited she was about it. When she woke up on my birthday the first thing she said was, "MOM, today is your BIRTHDAY!!!"

This was going to be Dan's first night off from nights so when he woke up he took Saffryn and Pierce out to get some party things for me. Saffryn was so excited. They came back with balloons and cupcakes!



Saffryn picked these out. Hahah!




Dan put some candles on one and they all sang happy birthday to me. Then they got to dive in!












It was such a fun birthday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: