Friday, April 19, 2013

Garage Project

My mom came out last weekend for my birthday! It was so good to see her. I was in serious need of some company (Dan was still working nights). I really wanted to clean up and organize my garage and knew it could not happen by myself. She was amazing and helped me! Here are some before and afters.




Before: Unfinished walls, trash (yea...disgusting. My bad), unorganized mess.

After:



We painted the walls! We got a new cabinet to put chemicals and tools in. We hung up a few tools to make room. Oh and cleaned up the trash and swept.

Before:



Pretty much just a bunch of stuff thrown together.

After:



We got hooks to hang up more items and organized what was left. And Pierce was really ready to be done. Haha!

Close up before:




Close up after:




It was a big job and took almost 2 whole days. The weather was perfect so we just spent the whole time outside. The kids did great and enjoyed being outside, too. By the end of the second day we were all done. Dan loved seeing it all done and was so surprised by how it all turned out!

Thanks so much for the help mom (seriously, you are amazing!). It feels great having a clean and organized space!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: