Monday, December 10, 2012

Counting My Blessing

I have so much to be thankful for:




These are pots and pans I need to return to my friends. Why do I have them? Because they brought me dinner in them!!! And this is just a very small representation of how many people brought us meals (or gift cards for meals which is just as good!!!). Seriously you guys have blown Dan and me away these last 3 months! Thank you!!!




These flowers were given to me from a friend last week. She knew we were dealing with more sickness and wanted to give me something bright to cheer me up! Amazingly thoughtful! Thank you!!!




And can we please talk about this bad boy! It makes dinner so easy and not to mention delish! So so thankful for this!



I love looking through my pictures to find one of these! I am thankful for this funny girl!




I love this little boy full of personality!!!








I am so thankful for our newest Mahoney!




I am SO BEYOND thankful that I get to stay home with these sweeties! I love that I get to take them to do fun things, like special drinks!










Oh and take them grocery shopping! Haha!


I am so spoiled!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I second the amazingness of the crockpot! Hallelujah for that! I'm contemplating getting a second one! Also, your shopping cart cracks me up! Looks like me and I only have two!

    ReplyDelete