Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gender Reveal

We had our sonogram this morning!!! WOOO!

Can I first just say...it really doesn't get old seeing your sweet baby. I could just be in that room all day watching the baby move around and get a glimpse of their secret little world!

My tummy at 18 weeks!

another one



So here is a pic of the baby's profile! ADORABLE!!!


Here is some of the hands...
Live long and prosper...hahaha!

Gave a thumbs up! What a character already!
I know you don't really care about the hands...you want a shot of the baby's gender...

Well we found out pretty quickly in the appt. I asked the lady to check a few more times to make sure we saw what we saw....





We saw a little Penis!!! LOL!!! I was SO surprised (which is why I had her check a few times). I was sure it was going to be a little girl. This little boy is a delight already. Can't believe we are almost halfway along in the pregnancy. It wont be too long before we meet this sweet little addition!

Yay for a BOY!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited for you all! Can't wait to meet him and you look amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Big smiles on my face!! What a blessing!! I am praying for you and this pregnancy!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!! So happy! And you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another son!! Congratulations! I have a feeling ours is a little fellow as well - time will tell. You look great, Tylie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for boys...him and big brother are going to be buddies!!

    ReplyDelete