Friday, October 28, 2011

Naps

It is supposed to be nap time...and look who is awake! Saffryn is actually fast asleep (which is rare these days) so Pierce has decided to take her place!!! LOL. And that right there is why two can be harder than one. My kids just love to tag team me!!!!

At least I get to enjoy a few minutes of alone time with this cute, sweet baby boy! Look how strong he is getting! He is getting very close to getting up on all 4's! He is also scooting (spelling???) backwards. It won't be long before he is crawling...then I will be in some serious trouble ;-)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.5

2 comments:

  1. My babies don't believe in simultaneous naps either, and I am also dreading little brother learning to crawl. Parallel lives!!

    Pierce is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete